Pages

Thursday, November 03, 2011

30 Days of Thankfulness

Quite a few of my FB friends are doing this, and I know that I'm a few days late, but I'd like to do this as well. 

November 1st- I am thankful for my wonderful sisters. On this day I am especially grateful for Samantha. Today is her eighteenth birthday. I can remember when she first began Pre-K! Time flies by so fast! I'm a little sad to see her leave childhood, but I'm so excited to see the person that she will become. She's looking into schools out here, and hopefully it works out so that I can spend more time with her!

November 2nd- I am grateful for Adam's secure job at Tahitian Noni International. He's been working super hard this past week and I am so thankful for that. I feel bad because I'm not bringing in income for us, but he is so great. He tells me that he loves taking care of me. Our country is in a tough economy right now, so I am very thankful for Adam's great job.

November 3rd- The women in our ward are fabulous. I haven't become very close with many of them just yet, but they are always so sweet. I am grateful for their kindness. 

No comments:

Post a Comment