Pages

Monday, November 07, 2011

Day 7

November 7th- I'm grateful that my Heavenly Father blessed me with such a wonderful eternal companion. Today marks the sixth month anniversary of when Adam and I were sealed in the Washington DC temple. He is so good to me. I know that he loves me and accepts me completely for who I am, no matter what. He is my best friend. He treats me like a princess. I know that sounds cliche, but it's true! I never knew what true, genuine, pure love was until I met him. All you women out there who think that the chivalrous man is a dying breed, rest assured that they still exist! You just need to be the type of person that you want to attract. It took me 22 years to be the kind of person that Adam deserved, and it took him 28. Be patient. Grow into the person you need to become. You'll find your happily ever after.

So grateful for my Adam!

No comments:

Post a Comment