Pages

Thursday, November 24, 2011

Day 23 & 24

November 23rd- I am grateful for my kitchen. Adam generally does most of the cooking (lucky me!). I'll cook sometimes, but I'm more of a baker if anything (that does not mean I'm great at it!). So, in preparation for Thanksgiving, I was able to bake three pies. Yum!

My first race number!


November 24th- I'm thankful for my physical body. I don't always take the best care of it like I should, but without it I wouldn't be able to: run a 5k, eat delicious food, hug and kiss my husband, or talk with my family and friends.
Its never fun to be away from my parents and younger siblings, especially on holidays. But, today I'm especially thankful for the family that I do have here in Utah, and the time that we are able to spend together.

No comments:

Post a Comment