Pages

Friday, October 28, 2011

Lately

Adam keeps telling me that it's my turn to post on here. So, here is what has been going on. My job interview count is now up to five and my actual employment number is still a big fat zero. And I've completely lost count of how many applications I've submitted. Which means I'm slowly going crazy in this basement apartment. I feel like my life is at a standstill right now, or at least a transition. I mean, who else watches reruns, cleans, and crochets scarves all day? And then the sad thing is it's like the more bored I get, the more boring I become. It's a vicious cycle.
But! Adam and I did just revamp our weight loss efforts. Complete with a huge chart on our refrigerator! That makes it more serious, right?  My goal is to lose ten pounds by my birthday. Hopefully we'll maintain our will power through the holidays! And SPEAKING OF HOLIDAYS!! My in-laws are coming for Christmas! I am so extremely excited to have Deb, Jim, and Jennifer here! I can't wait!
For this next holiday (Halloween) Adam and I are going to dress as Salt & Pepper. (It's the only thing I could talk Adam into because it only required a t-shirt) Maybe once we have kids, I can talk him into something a little more creative. We'll see.
Our calling at church has been.. an adventure. Who knew that trying to teach 5 year olds about how much their Heavenly Father loves them could be so extremely exhausting? It's been fun though. I love watching Adam learn how to interact with them. I got sick last weekend after we went camping with Rachel & Mike so I wasn't at church. Adam was so nervous to go without me. But I'm sure he did great!
Anyway, thats a little bit of what's been going on with the Bazzelle's lately. Sorry for the randomness.

1 comment:

  1. I'm lucky, Jared and I both LOVE Halloween and dressing up for it :) Agreed with the calling..we teach a class of 7 sunbeams. Every sunday we come home dead tired!

    ReplyDelete