Pages

Sunday, November 13, 2011

Day 12 & 13

November 12th- Today I am grateful to have the opportunity to babysit. My cousin Savannah and her husband Jay and their daughter Karlee have been coming down for quite a few of the home BYU football games. Adam and I watch Karlee while Savannah & Jay are at the games. We have a lot of fun spending time with her and I love seeing Adam interact with her. I can't wait to have kids!

November 13th- Again, I am especially grateful for the children in our primary at church. Today was their presentation and they did fabulous!  They were so cute and funny, and they helped everyone to feel our Heavenly Father's love. Absolutely precious.
Oh, and one of our students leaned over to me during the program and she said, 'I love you as much as I love my mom.' I said, 'oh, you do?' She said, 'Yes, I love you as tall as 100 giants... I think that would be taller than heaven.' So darling! She's got me wrapped around her finger! Although, I feel a little awkward about how she said she loves me as much as she loves her mom. At that age, isn't your mom supposed to be the person you love the absolute most? I'm sure I'm probably just a close second.

No comments:

Post a Comment