Pages

Thursday, November 10, 2011

Day 10

November 10th- Today I am especially grateful for my friend, Aubrey. We started living together at BYUI after her roommate's (Amy) brother (Jay) married my cousin (Savannah). Aubrey always makes me happy. I can't help but laugh when I'm around her. I remember the second semester that we were living together, I was having a really hard time handling some things that were going on in my life and Aubrey was always there to let me vent my sorrows and frustrations, completely free of judgement. I also remember coming home from class one day and on my desk sat my favorite cupcake from The Cocoa Bean just because she knew I was having a rough time. How great is that?!

A couple summers ago, she and I went to the open house of the Oquirrh Mountain temple. Gorgeous! And today we had the opportunity to do an endowment session there before she enters the MTC next week. She will be a full time missionary in the Everett, Washington mission. I am so excited for her! She is going to do such a great job in helping to bring people closer to Christ.

The Oquirrh Mountain Temple


From learning the Hoedown Throwdown with me, to spending a peaceful afternoon in the Lord's house, Aubrey has always been a wonderful friend and I am thankful to have her in my life.




No comments:

Post a Comment