Pages

Tuesday, November 22, 2011

Day 21 & 22

It seems I'm only blogging every other day now, huh? Well, even if I don't blog on that day, I'm still grateful.

November 21st- I am thankful for the gym. I don't always have the best relationship with it, but I always feel tons better after going. I signed up to "run" my very first 5k race on Thursday (yes, Thanksgiving morning). I kinda got talked into running it with a couple other friends. Since I just signed up for it last week, I haven't really been training for it. But, I figure that since I'm not really trying to run it in a certain amount of time, then I'll totally be okay. I just hope that this is the start of the journey toward one of my biggest bucket-list items; a marathon!

November 22nd- I'm grateful for days like this when Adam and I just laugh the whole evening away. He's my very best friend and we have so much fun together, but unlike the romances in movies, things aren't always perfect. We have more good days than bad, and without the bad ones, days like today wouldn't be so great. So, I guess in a way I'm thankful for those bad ones too.

No comments:

Post a Comment