Pages

Sunday, November 27, 2011

Day 25, 26, & 27

November 25th- I'm grateful that Rachel and Mike live so close. We had them over for dinner tonight. Then played a "quick" 3 hour game of Monopoly. Fun, fun, fun.

November 26th- Christmas decorating time! Today I am especially grateful for Adam's patience with me. We seriously went to 3 different Walmarts before we found a Christmas tree that we liked. And then to Hobby Lobby twice before finally having everything to decorate. Ridiculous. I wanted to light the whole thing on fire by the end of it all. Ha! I was just so frustrated, but Adam was so sweet and got us the perfect tree even though it was six inches taller than the one we had originally planned on (it almost touches the ceiling and takes up most of the little free space that we have in our living room). But it looks great! I love it. Also, I made the tree skirt for $5 instead of paying $10.50 or more for one. How awesome?
Our first Christmas tree!
November 27th- Whew! What a day to be a primary teacher! I'm not sure if it was just because the kids have been out of school for a few days, therefore lacking structure, or if it was because we weren't there last week so we forgot how crazy it got sometimes, but the kids seemed extra wound up today! I mean crazy, crazy! But, I am still so thankful for them and their sweet spirits. I'm just the one who needs to remember patience and that these children are more Christlike than I am. So grateful to be one of their teachers.

No comments:

Post a Comment