Pages

Wednesday, March 09, 2011

Lately

So, it's been a little while, huh? Adam insisted that it was "my turn" to write a blog, so here I am. As an incentive to write something, he's rubbing my feet as we speak. Not that you needed to know that.. but now you know anyway.
Let's see.. what all has happened on the wedding front since we last talked? We've registered for gifts (in case anyone out there wants to show us a little lovin'), we found our wedding day attire, booked a videographer to film "our story" to show at the receptions, and the most exciting news-- we took engagement pictures today!! I can't wait to see the finished product! They are going to be phenomenal!
Now let me rewind for a moment. Let's talk about my wedding dress. It's gorgeous and perfect. Well, almost. Except for the fact that it's about a size and a half too small! It's a good thing that we've already been going to gym regularly. AND thank the glorious heavens above that Adam works for Tahitian Noni and we get to try an entire body composition program for free!!! Yipee! Hopefully this Fit program will actually work and help me look great in my fantastic dress.
Anyway, I think that is a sufficient update for now.
xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment