Pages

Wednesday, March 30, 2011

Our Story Video!!!

Hello all! Since we are having receptions in both Virginia and Kansas, and because not many people outside of Utah have seen us as a couple, we decided to hire a videographer to film "our story." And she did such a great job!
But, let me just go ahead and admit that I was a bit nervous to film this. I thought that I was going to mess up my words (I did) and get tongue tied (I did) and say something stupid (yep, I did). And because I was nervous, I totally sounded like a doofus. But Lilly did a fantastic job making me look better!
Here's how I messed up though- Pretty much since we've been together, we've agreed that we started dating on October 17th. But, I told the story of when we first went to dinner. I felt like such a dork.. Anyway, now that that little preface is out of the way, enjoy the video! Can't wait to see you all! THIRTY SEVEN DAYS!!!!!



Adam + Shaila's Story from Lilly McDowell on Vimeo.

6 comments:

  1. Oh my gosh!!!! I loved it, so cute! And I even got a little teary eyed at the end. Congrats to both of you.

    ReplyDelete
  2. love it. made me cry. but probably because my husband is like 2,000 miles away.. :) congrats and good luck!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Okay, yeah I cried too. HAHA This is so great! I love the different first date stories. You guys are so cute, and so stinkin' happy and I love that! I sure miss seein' you around though. ILP is just not the same. Good thing I can keep up with you on your blogs!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Awwwww! So sweet. I can't wait to see you guys.

    ReplyDelete
  5. That is a sweet video. Congrats!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Adam. You're kinda funny. I'm excited to get to know you better. Shaila. You are so beautiful. You look stunning in this video and you both are just glowing. Happiness is ... RADIATING off of you in rays. I love it. I love LOVE! :)

    Adam... I fell in love with Shaila's laugh too. Ha!

    ReplyDelete