Pages

Thursday, March 24, 2011

Engagements

Our final draft of the Engagement pictures are in. Here they are, I hope you all love them as much as we do!

If it's love and we decide that it's forever...

No one else could do it better

Love, that's enough for me!

And just be glad that we made it here alive!

you're the sun in my window warming my skin.


Thanks to Carolee Beckham for her work.  I originally wanted to just have a friend take the photos but after seeing the results I am 100% satisfied.  I am glad I made the decision to use a professional and Carolee is one of the best in my opinion.

3 comments:

  1. Congrats again, guys. The photos are beautiful. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congratulations again and again and again! Your pictures turned out SO cute! What a fun thing to have great pictures to always help you remember these fun times!! :]

    ReplyDelete
  3. Adam and Shaila! Your pictures are so wonderful. You both look so great and so happy. I'm so happy and excited for you...

    ReplyDelete