Pages

Thursday, February 17, 2011

1 month

It is hard to believe that today marks 1 month since I popped the question. We went to Carrabbas to celebrate. We love that place so much, it just makes us happy and content. As I look back on the last month I see so much joy. Things haven't been perfect and who would really want that anyway. There were frustrations and problems, issues that needed to be resolved and things talked about that hadn't crossed our minds before the engagement. However despite all of that I can say that I love Shaila more today than ever before. My love for her has grown exponentially and she knows that. I tell her all the time how much I love her and that she is beautiful. She makes me the happiest man alive and I hope that I make her the happiest women to ever grace this beautiful planet. She is my best friend and I look forward to the next month, year, decade and so on.

I love you Sweetheart, you are the sun in my window warming my skin! Thanks for everything you do for me.

Love Adam

No comments:

Post a Comment