Pages

Wednesday, March 30, 2011

No Turning Back

My sister is the greatest sister in the world.  Sorry to everyone else but she is magnificent.  For her precious spring break time, she decided to come out for a visit.  This was not the best part though, instead of coming out and relaxing all week she suggested hand making all of our invitations.  So her first day out here we went and bought everything, then spent the afternoon and evening cutting, glueing and counting.  We did the same thing the next day and then two more evenings of the week.  Way more work than I originally thought it was going to be however way worth it.

She left and we still were not quite finished we finished stuffing and stamping and addressing.  It felt like a never ending pile of invitations however they finally did end and we were happy with the results.  The invitations are super cute and really dear to us.

Today on our way to work we took the box full of them to the post office, and dropped them in.   After putting them in Shaila said 'Well no turning back now, we just invited a bunch of people to show up to an event, and we are supposed to be married by then.'  I love her.  It was so exciting to drop them in.

PS if the seals come off this is why!!!!!!



2 comments:

  1. We got our invite today - YIPPEE!!! =) Very cute, nice job guys!

    We RSVP'd, but I have a question - it says something along the lines of "number attending WITH YOU." I assume that doesn't include me, right? Either way, just to be sure, I wrote me, James and Krysten on the first name - although Kyssie Nae Nae is too little to count as a guest. She won't eat any food or take up a chair of her own. =)

    Hope things are going well!

    Love,

    ~shauna~
    XOXO

    ReplyDelete
  2. hahaha! This post made me want to ask if we could be roommates again? .... uh... I guess not hu? :)

    ReplyDelete