Pages

Tuesday, October 09, 2012

It's the Greatest Time of Year

Oh Fall, so thankful you are here.  You bring with you so many fantastic things.  From cooler weather to chilling events you are where it is at.  I am so thankful for your coming.  I love the changing colors in nature, and the awesome talks that happen during General Conference.  I am thankful I get to open the windows and feel your cool breeze and smell your fresh air, not to mention the baking and soup making that starts happening causing their wonderful aromas to fill our home.  Not only do I get to spend your Saturdays watching the clash of titans on the gridiron I get to cuddle with my sweetheart and remember those first few days after I met her.  I get to think about all the classy holidays that are coming and the fun things to do like carve pumpkins and haunted houses.  I love the cool rain that falls during your time and fills my soul with the refreshing warmth of a new day.  I get excited to know about the new seasons of shows on TV that you bring and the time spent with family and friends.  Fall, thank you so much for all you do.  I love you!

p.s. cannot wait for more fun this year!

No comments:

Post a Comment