Pages

Thursday, April 28, 2011

8 days left....

Okay, so I have to be honest.  I feel like I have been dominating the blog lately.  For those of you who come here looking for Shaila, I am sorry.  I know that she is more of a blogger than me and is a better writer and so forth, but you will have to be patient with us.  In the commotion of getting ready for the wedding and moving and everything else I just seem to have a little time to sit at a computer and blog.  Like now, I am sitting in the waiting room of the Hyundai dealership in Utah getting the much needed checkup done on the car.  Shaila is getting a manicure, pedicure and facial at the local salon.

At this point we are both more or less moved out of our apartments, she is done and I only have a towel and sheets at my apartment to sleep and shower there.  We are finishing up things tonight and packing tomorrow.  For me it almost seems unreal.  The feelings are rushing in and I find myself disbelieving a little that the time has finally arrived.  It is a great feeling too, knowing that Shaila and I get to start this new chapter in our lives together.  It is going to be awesome.  I am so excited for the next few weeks and I am sure that it will all be crazy and amazing.  I am sure you will not hear from me until after I am sealed to Shaila so for now, have a great first few weeks in May and I will be back with more pics and life updates after the wedding!

No comments:

Post a Comment